4000 BTU Fast Cooling
Charge at home or on the road.
5100 BTU Fast Cooling | 6100 BTU Fast Heating
The most powerful and compact portable AC.
288Wh (24Ah) Capacity | 600W Output
Great to have along for the ride and stay charged anywhere
720-1440Wh (60Ah) Capacity | 600W Output
Power for the long haul into the wild
2016Wh Capacity | 2400W Output
170Ah@12V, expandable capacity for home backup.
3600-25000Wh Capacity | 3600W Output
- Power 99% of home appliances
882Wh Capacity | 1400W Output
- Powerful 90% appliances & power 9 devices at once
1612Wh Capacity | 2000W Output
- Power your home's heavy-duty devices
Extra 2016Wh Battery
- Expand capacity up to 6kWh with 2 extra batteries
22.6% Conversion Rate | IP68
Durable multi-layered materials
23% Conversion Rate | IP68
Collect more energy with a two-in-one bifacial design
22.8% Conversion Rate | IP68
One-piece folding design
23.4% Conversion Rate | IP68
3.2kg & easy one-hand carry design
Terms & Conditions
The EcoFlow Black Friday promotion will begin on November 13, 2023, at 12:00 PM (AEST) and conclude on December 3, 2023, at 10:00 PM (AEST).
This promotion is open to all Australian citizens who are at least 18 years old before November 13, 2023 ("Participants").
Participants will be eligible for the following benefits based on their purchase amount on the EcoFlow official website（https://au.ecoflow.com/）:
- Purchases exceeding $900 will receive a free Emergency Light.
- Purchases exceeding $1,600 will receive a free Camping Light.
- Purchases exceeding $2,700 will be entitled to a free Camping Chair.
- Purchases exceeding $6,000 will receive a free WAVE.
Prizes will be automatically added to the shopping cart upon completion of the purchase.
- The estimated delivery time is 3-7 business days and there may be potential delays due to various factors.
- Please note that if your order contains multiple items, your package may be delivered separately by different logistics companies.
1. Participants agree to release and discharge EcoFlow from any liabilities and claims, including breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other cause of action at law or equity, arising out of or in any way connected to this campaign or the participant's entry into the campaign.
2. Participants further agree to release and discharge any third party related to or connected with this campaign from any liabilities and claims, including breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other cause of action at law or equity, arising out of, or in any way connected to, this campaign or the participant's entry into the campaign.
3. By participating in this campaign, participants agree to indemnify and hold EcoFlow and the EcoFlow Group of Companies, their officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors, employees, agents, and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, or expenses (including legal fees) arising from this campaign or related to it in any way.
4. EcoFlow reserves the right to disqualify participants who use or have used improper means to participate in this campaign without prior notice and may initiate legal proceedings to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
5. EcoFlow reserves the right to modify, adjust, or terminate this campaign, with any changes, adjustments, or terminations being announced on the online sales platform.
6. If you have any questions, please contact customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. This campaign and its terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Australia.